USING YOUR TOOLKIT
This holiday season, United Way invites you to include some very important people on your giving list. We’ve identified small items that will make a big difference in the lives of a child, family, veteran or senior citizen in our area. And because it’s through United Way, you can be sure your generous gift will bring the most impact – and joy – to someone who needs it most this time of year.
United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania works closely with our partner agencies to create a wish list of essential items.
It’s easy to get involved….
- Decide which group or groups you’d like to help.
- Review the full shopping list and decide what items you would like to collect.
- Contact Michelle Messer, United Way’s Volunteer Events Manager, and let her know what group or groups you would like to host a drive for and your goal for collecting items.
- Launch your Holiday Hope Drive!
- Let us know how you’re doing! Post on social media, tag United Way of Southwestern PA and use the hashtag #JoinTheFight, Or send us your photos so we can post all the good you are doing this holiday season!
- Drop off items at United Way by December 6th.
Questions? Please contact Michelle Messer at Michelle.Messer@unitedwayswpa.org.