Million Dollar Club & Gold Circle
Each year local workplaces hold United Way fundraising campaigns that allow corporate leaders and their employees to get involved and give back to our community. We would like to recognize and applaud all of our Million Dollar Club and Gold Circle Awardees for their generous commitment to our community during the 2016 Campaign.
Our Million Dollar Club companies are those who have reached $1 million (or more) in giving through corporate gifts and employee contributions in a campaign year.
Members of the $2 Million Dollar Club are:
Members of the $1 Million Dollar Club are:
Our Gold Circle companies meet the following criteria:
- 500 or more local full-time employees with a campaign total of $500,000+
- 100-499 local full-time employees with a campaign total of $100,000+
- 100 or fewer local full-time employees with a campaign total of $25,000+
Our Gold Circle Companies are:
- Allegheny Technologies, Incorporated
- Blank Rome LLP
- Buchanon Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation – North Region
- Cohen & Grigsby PC
- Covestro LLC
- Deloitte LLP
- Duquesne Light/IBEW Local 29
- ECHO Realty
- Electrical Workers and Employers of IBEW Local Union #5
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company
- EQT Corporation
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Gateway Financial Group, Inc.
- Goldberg Persky & White P.C.
- Hefren-Tillotson, Inc.
- Hillman Company
- K&L Gates LLP
- Koppers Inc.
- KPMG LLP
- Northwestern Mutual
- NOVA Chemicals Inc.
- Novum PHarmaceutical Research Services
- P.J. Dick, Inc.
- Peak Performance Management, Inc.
- Peoples Natural Gas Company
- Pittsburgh Corning Corporation
- Pittsburgh Steelers Sports, Inc.
- Schneider Downs and Co., Inc.
- United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh
- Wabtec Corporation