In the 2017 tax season
Free Tax Preparation is available in Southwestern PA.
Our IRS-certified tax preparers will maximize your tax refund.
Welcome Taxpayers! Every year, United Way’s Money in Your Pocket Coalition provides free, high-quality tax preparation for hardworking individuals and families. We look forward to assisting you in 2017!
STEP 1: Check Your Eligibility
Is your household income under $54,000?
- You may qualify for free, in-person tax help from an IRS-certified tax preparer in your neighborhood*
- APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED. CALL 2-1-1 TODAY TO FIND A FREE TAX SERVICE NEAR YOU.
Is your household income under $64,000?
- You can file your taxes for free online at www.myfreetaxes.com
- We’ve partnered with the IRS and H&R Block to provide this easy, secure, do-it-yourself online service.
STEP 2: Prepare for Your Visit
Click below for a list of locations and instructions for what to bring to your appointment:
*Please note that income eligibility may vary by county
STEP 3: Schedule Your Appointment
- Call 2-1-1 to schedule your tax preparation appointment OR
- Use our online appointment scheduler: