Bridges Society welcomes young professionals under the age of 45 who represent our next generation of leadership in the greater Pittsburgh area. Membership is extended to donors who contribute $1,000+ annually. Members get to enjoy a myriad of benefits including volunteer events, unique professional and personal development opportunities, and exclusive networking events with other community-minded professionals.
This is your opportunity to make a difference. Share your knowledge. Apply your skills. Volunteer. Network with like-minded individuals. Learn from business and community leaders. And most importantly, change lives.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Exclusive local networking events with community-minded professionals.
- Valuable professional and personal development opportunities.
- Participation in high-impact volunteer events.
- Meeting and interacting with corporate CEO’s in situations where they see your skills on display.
- Opportunities to work side-by-side with influential community and civic leaders.
One Convenient Step-Up Plan
- FIVE YEAR PLAN
- Year One – $500
- Year Two – $600
- Year Three – $700
- Year Four – $850
- Year Five – $1,000
Bridges Society Co-Chairs
"I’m part of the Bridges Society and being involved in that group allows me to interact with a similar demographic of young professionals and opens up so many opportunities to get involved, help the community, and network with other people who have similar interests."
"Being a Bridges member has allowed me to contribute to the direction of the organization and to meet a lot of outstanding young professionals in the area who have similar commitments to service, which leads to more opportunities to get involved."